In this episode, Malcolm Ethridge sits down with friend of the show, Chris Hill, to discuss ways to identify and develop your own investor personality. Chris reflects on some of his best and worst investing decisions over the years. And the pair share some of their own rules for determining which stocks to buy and when.
Chris Hill discusses:
- The difference between being a value or growth investor
- How to determine when it’s time to buy or sell a stock
- The importance of dividends and whether you consider a stock that doesn’t offer one
- How his investing preferences have changed as he has gotten older and become a more experienced investor
Connect With [GUEST]:
Connect With Malcolm Ethridge:
- The Tech Money Podcast
- LinkedIn: Malcolm Ethridge
- Connect with Malcolm
About Our Guest:
Chris Hill hosts “Motley Fool Money”, a daily podcast. He also oversees The Motley Fool’s growing network of podcasts and audio programming. A graduate of Boston College and The American University, Chris lives and works in Alexandria, Virginia.