Have you ever wondered why you make the financial decisions you make? Or what has influenced your relationship with money?
In this episode, Malcolm Ethridge is joined by Dr. Preston Cherry, president elect of the Financial Therapy Association and founder of Concurrent Financial planning , as they unpack the key differences between financial therapy and financial planning. The pair talk through ways to better understand your money mindset and how your thoughts and beliefs impact the way you interact with your money.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What financial therapy is and how it works
- The training required to help financial therapists better understand their clients
- How to discover your money mindset
- Ways financial therapists help clients move past a negative mindset
- How financial stress can impact your professional life
- And more!
Tune in to hear the benefits of understanding your money mindset.